It’s finally here! The best time of the year to stock up on Thrive freeze dried foods and emergency supplies!
If you’ve been thinking about getting more prepared for emergencies, or if you want to help your loved ones get more prepared, THIS is the time to stock up.
Black Friday begins at 12:01am MST on Friday, November 28 and will end at 11:59pm MST on December 1. (If you aren’t currently a Thrive customer, send me an email and I’ll hook you up with my year-round discount.)
What I Recommend Ordering
1) Products you’ve been wishing you had. If there has been something you’ve been looking at all year, waiting for the perfect time to buy- now is that time. During Black Friday, everything is on sale and many items are half-priced!
2) Definitely buy by the case! This will ensure you get the very best price. Cases are marked down an additional 3%-5% on top of the Black Friday sale. You can order a 6-pack of #10 cans, or a 10-pack of pantry cans.
3) Make a list of what’s missing from your food storage and stock up. If you’re just starting out, I would definitely recommend checking out one of the Supreme Packages (which will also be marked down during the sale event).
4) The products with the greatest discount- I’m looking over the price list and a few items stick out to me as ‘must buy’s, which I’m checking off to add to my own Black Friday order by the case:
- Potato Dices
- Blackberries (think pies, cobblers, smoothies, jam, syrup, etc.)
- Organic Raspberries
- Strawberry slices
- The Grain Mill Wheat Grinder
To Place An Order
To take advantage of Black Friday pricing, please go to the Thrive Black Friday Page, which is designed for quick and convenient ordering. This is a ‘while supplies last’ sale, so I wouldn’t put it off till the last day.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask. I know this is a quick, short post, but I wanted to make sure you all knew about the sale in time to order.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone! Enjoy your time together.