Home » Home Birth, Cloth Diapers, Breastfeeding, Raising Kids

The Little Guy

>31 May 2011

This little fella… he’s stolen my heart.

Elias. He’s the most perfect, most precious thing EVER. (Though I’m sure I’ve said that about all of my children!)

Seriously though. He’s such a good baby. He sleeps all day, nurses wonderfully every 2 hours, and even sleeps well through the night (as long as he’s laying against my chest, that is).

The kids just adore him. I’m so glad. I’m thankful that there isn’t a tinge of jealousy. They each just think he’s the cutest thing. Even Xia is all about the baby. She’s constantly wanting to kiss and hug him. She’s definitely a little mommy! And Jada and Ty can’t wait for him to grow up so they can play with him.

These past few weeks with him have gone by so quickly. He’s changing so much!

Oh, how full my heart is.

Thank you, Father, for this precious child.

• rebecca said:

• Rachel Hughes said:

Isn’t it amazing how someone with one child says “Well I am not sure how I could possibly love another child as much as this one”. Then someone like you or me (I have four girls- five and under) well, we know that you love each one of your children even MORE with each child that you have. Seeing the other children with the new baby makes you love them ten times more and YES you can love as many babies as God blesses you with =)

What a mighty God we serve. You have been very blessed with four precious little ones. Praying for you and your sweet family.

Oh and I was sad to see that you are not doing radio anymore, but I respect you on such a higher level now. Giving up something that YOU want to do is so hard, especially when you feel like it is helping other people. However, putting God first in your family, means putting your children and family above those things and I think you made the best decision ….

Thank you, Rachel :) And I know exactly what you mean about people wondering how they could love another child. They don’t understand a mother’s heart. Your love isn’t divided, it’s multiplied!!

• Jessica K. said:

:) SO happy for you and your family Kendra. And especially glad to hear he is sleeping so well!! Our first two did not (do not) sleep well at all, but the third is doing wonderfully in that department! Glad to hear you are getting the rest you need.

• Monica said:

Oh he is so adorable! makes my arms ache for a little one!

• Shannon said:

Ahhh! He’s so adorable!

• Save the Canning Jars said:

He’s beautiful!!!!

• Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said:

He is adorable! I can’t ever get enough of the baby “frog legs”…I love that!

• Tami Lewis said:

how precious!! i can see why you want to eat him up!!

• Michelle said:

Oh My Goodness!! Talk about giving a girl the baby blues! He is mere perfection! <3

• Debbie said:

These pictures remind me of the “reborn” baby dolls I’ve seen online. He looks just like a doll! God is great, isn’t he? Congratulations! Debbie

• daisy said:

So happy for you. He looks like a sweet angel. Enjoy!

• Ashley James said:

You did a home birth? Wow I’m so jealous. I had to have 3 c-sections but I hope I can have a natural birth.

Congratulations on your new little man.